Right, first thing's first. I was tagged a while ago by the fantastic 14LolaLoverX3
Her questions: 1.Which celebrity would you marry? Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston? Oof. That's a tough question to start with. I'm gonna go for Tom Hiddleston because I've been in a massive Avengers mood recently. 2. Do you know a show called Boys Over Flowers? I don't, I'm afraid. 3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would change the fact that I procrastinate far too much. 4. Favorite Avenger character? (Includes Loki, Coulson, Maria) Tony Stark. 5. Laptop or computer? Laptop. 6. Do you have posters? No, but I have my David Tennant calendar to my left. 7. Jeans or skirts? JEANS. I only ever wear skirts and dresses to formal events or interviews. 8. On a rate of 1-10, how cool do you think I am? 11! 9. If you could change your dA name, what would it be changed to? I'd probably want an apostrophe in "let's". The English Language student in me cringes a little bit every time I see it. 10. Did you know I think you're AWESOME? Aw, thanks!
My questions: 1. What are your top three films, songs, bands/musicians and TV shows? 2. What's a skill you've always wanted to have? 3. Favourite quote from a book? 4. Are you supposed to be doing something else right now? 5. Fill in the blanks: Hey, chief. I might be wrong, but I think ______________. This makes me feel ______________. One thing we could do is ______________. How does that sound to you? 6. How would you describe your handwriting? 7. What's the last book you read? 8. Where did your username come from? 9. Would you rather be the Doctor or the companion? 10. Name three of your favourite foods.
I tag whoever likes the look of those questions!
In other news, I'm about two thirds of my way through Supernatural season 1. I'm borrowing them off my friend, but I have to wait until she's watched them before she can give them to me. But I bought season 2 a while ago, so I'll probably end up watching that rather quickly.
I plan on doing something productive today as part of the Tumblr maintenance challenge. Possibly out of clay. We'll see. If it goes well, I may post a few pictures.
1. What are your top three films, songs, bands/musicians and TV shows? Films: Avengers Night of the comet Pom poko Songs: YOU DON’T KNOW ME by ben folds (it speaks to me in volumes) Ob-la-di, ob-la-da by the Beatles And “you are my sunshine” cover by my mom Bands/ musicians: The Beatles ¬Wolfmother Straight no chaser TV shows: SUPERNATURAL DOCTOR WHO BBC’S SHERLOCK 2. What's a skill you've always wanted to have? Being able to resist food 3. Favorite quote from a book?
4. Are you supposed to be doing something else right now? Shut up bro. I’m trying to procrastinate here. xp 5. Fill in the blanks: Hey, chief. I might be wrong, but I think cauliflower is just albino broccoli. This makes me feel sad for poor broccoli, to be rejected by your family must be horrible! One thing we could do is send broccoli and cauliflower to family therapy. How does that sound to you? 6. How would you describe your handwriting? Bubbly! 7. What's the last book you read? I just started interview with a vampire. 8. Where did your username come from? It’s a dirty joke that was my first reaction to seeing a guys didly bits 9. Would you rather be the Doctor or the companion? COMPANION. I DON’T WANT TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT HORRIFIC SHIT CIRCLING AROUND IN THAT POOR MAN’S HEAD. 10. Name three of your favorite foods. Peanut butter Pumpkin shakes/tea Cinnamon applesauce
I'm sorry ~ I just saw the part where you said you were WATCHING SUPERNATURAL and I had to check it again to make sure my brain wasn't making it up! YES! WOO! WELCOME TO THE FANDOM! How are you enjoying it so far? Ps. They look like such babies in the first few seasons... aww!
Aaah, thanks so much! I absolutely love it. I'm about two thirds of my way through season 1 because my friend is lending it to me disk by disk. D: I already have season two, though. It's waiting to be opened. This is probably the fastest I've ever... for want of a better word, bonded with characters so early on. I love it so much.
And I'm beginning to be able to tell what episodes are from what season based purely on Sam's hair, which is useful. And they do look adorable.
Gosh! Yay! I'm so happy you're enjoying it ~ I'm currently watching the new 8th season (a looong way off for you xDD) and it's amazing. I know what you mean! When I started watching it - even in the first episode - I fell in love with Sam and Dean eheee...
I hope you'll love Cas too ~ when you meet him. Ahaaa! Yes, Sam's hair is just getting longer and longer, by season 10 it'll be as long as dumbledore's beard.
I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to answer your questions: 1. What are your top three films, songs, bands/musicians and TV shows? 1. The Great Race, Driving with the top down and Doctor Who 2. Drawing 3.Watson; he ejactulated. 4. Yes homework 5. Fill in the blanks: Hey, chief. I might be wrong, but I think __your face is slanted____________. This makes me feel _____worried_________. One thing we could do is ___seek medical attention___________. How does that sound to you? 6. Shitty 7. Skulduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coil 8. Looney Tunes 9. companion 10. mango yoghurt, apples and shepards pie
1. Film: How To Train Your Dragon, Sherlock Holmes, Aladdin. Song: Not Alone (Darren Criss), I'm Yours (Jason Mraz), Hold Me (Jamie Grace feat. tobyMac). Band/Musician: Starkid (of course they count), The Script, Ed Sheeran. TV Show: Doctor Who, How I Met Your Mother, Adventure Time.
2. I've always wanted to be good at sport. I'm pretty talented academically, musically and artistically (not that you'd know it from my deviantart account ahahahahaha), so sport would top it all off
3. “With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”-The Last Olympian
4. I probably should be, but I can't think of it at the moment
5. Hey, chief. I might be wrong, but I think there's a dinosaur eating my hamburger. This makes me feel very confused because I wanted that hamburger, but this conflicts with my thoughts of: 'OH MY GOD IT'S A DINOSAUR!'. One thing we could do is throw a tea party. How does that sound to you?
(... I have no idea. I was going to do the mountain one from Cabin Pressure, but decided against it )
6. Ridiculously big and round.
7. 'The Battle for Rondo' by Emily Rodda.
8. Because I love cupcakes and at the time was obsessed with Pokemon Ranger.
9. The companion for sure. I'd hate to live for so long, and after my adventures, I'd probably like to live a normal life.